Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After the Christmas Day.

To start this post, I would like to introduce my "cute little niece", Margarette.

DSC00592

Isn't she the cutest? :">

Back to the subject of this post, We go to Mall of Asia last December 26,after Christmas Day to watch Enteng ng Ina Mo and also to let my niece breath some fresh air.

We parked our car in front of Marriot Hotel. I just love how looks like this in a gloomy day,


DSC00600

Here are two photos taken at the parking lot before we headed inside,



DSC00607
Sissy,Mom,Me

DSC00608
My Parents and my niece.

Our family plans to watch Enteng but unfortunately, all tickets from all time slot were SOLD OUT! So we ended up watching Panday2, We enjoyed watching it naman but my Papa just sleep the whole movie. We were planning to watch Enteng this Saturday.

Have you watched it already? Was is good or what?

After a long and tiring day, we decided to go home nalang instead of having some coffee at Starbucks. Before leaving, Of course we need some photo opt.



DSC00640
Mama,Me,Diche,Ate,Papa

I really love how December seems to be a Family-Bonding Month for us. Nothing beats a family's love :)

till next post!!!

No comments: