Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with thirty facts

DSC00839

30 facts about me:
  • I love eating
  • Addicted to Nutella and Mochi
  • Senior high school student
  • Blogger.
  • I've never been to BAGUIO 
  • I love the people that surrounds and inspire me
  • I don't have time dealing with haters
  • I have a huge crush to Kiefer Ravena,Julian Trono and Elmo Magalona
  • Coordinator on Bloggers Community at my school
  • I love doing curl ups
  • i don't eat longganisa and tocino
  • i get easily irritated
  • I love God,Family,Friends and my Boyfriend
  • I'm addicted to Twitter than Facebook
  • I ALWAYS sleep late
  • Cotton Candies, Chocolates and Ice Creams were my comfort foods
  • I always bite my nails
  • Will be an ADAMSONIAN this year!!
  • I always check the twitter profile of my favorite people
  • Coffee Addict! 
  • Travelling is in the top of my bucket list.
  • Always wanted to have a Maltesers Bucket
  • Totally inlove with anything Black!
  • I love to spend my time with my cousins/relatives
  • I always spend half of my life seating in front of the computer and surfing
  • One of my favorite breakfasts is Tofu and Veggies
  • Never been to other countries..
  • I always watch MMFF movies every Christmas Day
  • love to wear heels
  • admiring MANY Fashion Bloggers

1 comment:

Jed - I Am Dollparts said...

love the color of your satchel! =)



jed
I Am Dollparts