Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PhFW: The Ramp Crossings

I attended the second show for the first day of Philippine Fashion Week yesterday at the SMX Convention center. It was my first time to watch PhFW because the past few years, I was still 'clueless' about it. Let me share to you the show through photos! ;)

DSC03440 

I watched the show with this girl below and her boyfriend. It's funny how social-networking sites
like Facebook can be a way into friendship. Here's the story why "were together :P "

I posted in a Facebook group last night saying that I'll be giving away two PFW tickets
for the ramp crossings show, Then Kim, commented on that post saying that
she wants it, That's why I gave it to her. She's so nice and pretty! :)
She and her Boyfriend was fun to be with!
Hoping to see you again, Kim :)

DSC03446

We seated at the upper side that's why I can't take better photos.
I grabbed some photos from PhFW's website.
Here are my top picks from their Holiday 2012 Collection ♥


LOVE LOVE LOVE the SHEER details!



LOVE the cut-outs
Hi Sam Gomez ♥ a.k.a My favorite RUNWAY MODEL!

I REALLY WANT THIS!! WILL BUY THIS ONE ONCE THE CLASS STARTS! ;)

Hi Pauline Prieto ♥ Loveyah girl! IDOL.


I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!!
But unfortunately, They don't have this in my size :'(




I wanna wear this one even if i'm just going to church! :P
DSC03469 

The show ended with all the models came out wearing the outfits from their Campaign Shoot for their Holiday 2012 Collection and also The Man and Women behind all these designs.

DSC03471 

Ending this photo of Me and Kim ;)

DSC03474

I really love this collection! Plus the versatility of all the clothes ahhhhh I LOVE IT!! Will buy that buttondown with cut-outs SOON. Kudos to the Ramp Crossings show! Can't wait to held my hands on some of their newest designs.


DISCLAIMER: All the RUNWAY PHOTOS are from Philippine Fashion Week TV's website.

No comments: