Thursday, December 29, 2011

PHOTOS.

I attended a Christmas/New Year Party earlier with my family. It's a bit too late,but better late than never :P and also I'm including some photos I've taken at my sister's camera. I'm so in love with it that's why I always take shots.

DSC00680
Everything is thrifted.

DSC00681
Closer look ;)
Sorry for the not-so-professional-shot :/ My mom is not good when it comes to outfit posts and it is Eve already and it's so hard to take shots indoors.

After the party,I immediately go online and pig out with this:

DSC00699

I have a funny plan today, I must eat all my Nutella by today so that my Mom will buy me a lot tomorrow. Nutella has a Buy 1 take 1 promo in a store near The Fort. So after eating a lot,

DSC00701
unti nalang siya!! :P 

DSC00715
My awkward face -____-

and to end this post, I would like to show you one of the gifts that I've received this Christmas.

DSC00670
Cover.

DSC00671
It has a rosary bracelet with the color of my birth stone, TOPAZ :)


For me, it's one of the gifts that I love the most. It's simple but it's unique. Thank you Abe Jane for giving me this! I know you want me to be safe always that's why you gave this to me. When our family get back to Antipolo, I will make pa-bless this :) 

That's all for tonight!! 
Goodnight :-*

1 comment:

biang said...

You look really great in that outfit. And it's thrifted pa? Amazing :D

Btw, I'm having a giveaway on my blog. If you have time, you can join my giveaway here http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/2011/12/zenj-holiday-giveaway.html. Thanks :D

*followed you already. :D