Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sundays: My treat!

Last Sunday, I treat my family with some of my relatives to a Italian Feast at Gotti's. I won Mr. Tim Yap's 12 Tweets of Christmas Promo. And the prize I won is a Pizza & Pasta Feast for 12 at Gotti's located at Megamall Atrium. I was so surprised when I saw the GC's the Marketing Staff gave to me. A SIX THOUSAND WORTH OF GC'S!!!! Imagine that? That call's for a food fight! KIDDING :))

We first stop at Bubble Tea and sipped some refreshers.

DSC01179

DSC01180

DSC01182
Me and my cousin shared our drinks coz' we will eat naman right after.

But again, another distraction! My niece wants to ride to a Carousel. To prevent her to be mad, of course. Wish granted! 

DSC01186
My two niece!! so kikay!!

DSC01192

DSC01193

DSC01197

Then we headed to Gotti's right after. We decided to just use the 4k of GC and use the remaing 2k next week. I captured few photos because our great camera lost its battery.

DSC01199
We ordered almost half of the dishes on the menu. ( P.S Gotti's has  few dishes compare to other resto )
This were the only dishes I get capture. Booyah!
DSC01201

DSC01204

DSC01207

DSC01213

DSC01212

All in all, I enjoyed their dishes a lot. Spending almost 3 hours there was a history to make. Imagine eating for 3 hours? I also love their Hazelnut Gelato. I feel so happy because IT WAS MY FIRST TIME to treat them to a restaurant. Even though I didn't use any money to it, it doesn't matter.

Goodnight for now!! Can't wait for the weekend <3

No comments: