Saturday, April 14, 2012

Holy Week 2012

I know, I know.. THIS POST IS ALMOST A WEEK LATE. But, I still want to blog about it :)
We did the Visita Iglesia last April 6. Unfortunately, We only visited 5 churches because of the massive traffic Tagaytay have. Here's some of the photos I took that day.

Dasmarinas Church of Immaculate Conception

Our Lady of La Salette Shrine at Silang, Cavite.




been reading this for quite some time now.. #iknowimlate



I LOVE KOTON KENDI !!! 

Hoping you did some reflection last Holy Week. May God Bless us more! and we may not always forget to give thanks to him. 

P.S 
I "accidentally" deleted SOME of my posts.
I was just deleting some of the files in my draft folder when suddenly
it magically deleted some of my posts. 
I WANNA CRY! :'(

Can I still retrieve it?
Please help me! :'(

No comments: