Monday, May 14, 2012

On my Wishlist: ROMWE

Romwe has been really popural in the blogosphere nowadays. We all know about Romwe because of their awesome,affordable and stylish apparels that cater every woman wants. Ever since I chance upon visiting their site, It NEVER fails me to lust over their clothes! Define clicking all the links of their products and praying that by just clicking, it will immediately goes out the PC monitor :P

Here are some of my picks from their site.

YES! bag 
perfect for night outs with friends!


LOVE LOVE LOVE 
I WANT! 


Add caption


Perfect for SUMMER !!!
Florals + Lace = LOVE ♥ 















My favorite ones were the galactic sheer maxi skirt, the floral shorts and the YES bag :D I know, I know, my birthday and Christmas Day was way way too far to make some wishes. But who knows? Maybe some FAIRY GOD-MOTHERS/FATHERS were reading this by now. I WISH! :)

No comments: